- Leagues are available for U10, U11, U12 & U13. We may combine age groups as necessary
- Games played on March 16, 23 & 30. Each game is 50 minutes (hard stop) or 6 innings.
- Single Game Elimination on April 6
- Each team plays 2 games per date. Each age group is scheduled to finish within a span of 3 hours.
- Played indoors at SportsIowa on a 85' x 100' turf area.
- USSSA Umpire and game balls provided
- 100 USSSA points for teams completing the league
- $375 entry/team. Each team must be registered for the 2019 USSSA season prior to league start in order to receive points
- Each team must have a minimum of 6 players to a maximum of 12
- Each team must have a pitcher and a catcher (in full gear) available each inning, no other defenders on the field
- Teams may substitute batters at will. I.e., there is no 'order'. A batter may only bat one time each inning.
- Six batters or 3 outs per half inning, whichever comes first.
- Maximum innings per pitcher is 3.
- Points are scored based on hit locations (scored from 0 points up using the first condition satisfied)
- 0 points - strikeout
- 1 point - balls that bounce more than once in the infield, fly balls that hit the net in the infield
- 2 points - fly balls that hit the net beyond the diamond, more than one hop to the wall, a 6+ pitch walk
- 3 points- one hop to the wall, a 5 pitch walk
- 4 points - line drive to the wall
- 5 points - line drive to the vertical net above the wall, a 4 pitch walk
- Other speed-of-the-game rules apply and will be posted shortly.
Baseball Hitting Leagues
|League||Game Dates||Game Day||Time|
|U10 Baseball Hitting League||March 16, 23, 30||Saturday||8-11am|
|U11 Baseball Hitting League||March 16, 23, 30||Saturday||11:30am-2:30pm|
|U12 Baseball Hitting League||March 16, 23, 30||Saturday||3-6pm|
|U13 Baseball Hitting League||March 16, 23, 30||Saturday||6:30-9:30pm|
Please contact us at email@example.com or 515.509.2263 with questions.