Since 1991, World Cup Soccer Camps & Clinics has set the standard of excellence for youth soccer camps, classes and personal soccer training. With an emphasis on instruction, your child will receive the highest level of attention in a fun and safe environment. Our morning sessions are dedicated to technical training and developing skills.
We create many touches on the ball to make it exciting and to improve your child's game. Half days conclude with small-sided games. In the afternoons we play matches where we work on tactics and positioning. All our coaches are skilled players, great with children and love to teach.
With a 1 to 10, coach to player ratio, we are able to focus on high-quality and individualized training. Your child will be a better player after camp while having a lot of fun.
World Cup Soccer Camps at Sports Iowa:
- Half-Day and Full-Day options
- 10 to 1 players to coach ratio
- Every camper receives a T-Shirt, evaluation and camp memento
- Extended care available
You can choose between our:
Signup for SportsIowa's Modified Activity Camp as well
- Available each day from 8-9am.
- The morning session will join our weekly activity camps focusing on active play.
- The afternoon session provides a time for lighter activities such as board games, crafts or basketball/volleyball.
- Signups available shortly.