Passing League Football is closed for Fall 2017. We'll be playing games at our Fun Nights this fall and hosting a Festival Day during Christmas break.
Our next league will be Summer 2018. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515.509.2263 with questions or if you would like to use our facility for your own league.
- No rushing the QB. The QB is down after 5s if a pass has not been thrown.
- No blocking at any time
- The ball carrier is down after a one-hand touch
Fast and fun, a Passing League is ideal for younger players to learn the game and for older players to work on the ‘skill’ positions that make football the most watched sport in America.
- Up to 6 teams per league.
- 5v5 grades K-2. 6v6 for grades 4-8
- Leagues for grades K-2, 3/4, 5/6, 7 and 8.
- Coaches signup a team. We recommend at least 7 players per team.
- $50/player; Membership required and may be purchased with the player fee. Single month, $5 membership is sufficient
- Season is from September 11th, 2017 through October 12th, 2017
- Group instruction on Mondays and games on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Games will run between 6pm and 9pm
- Instruction for 3 weeks for 1 hour
- Games for 5 weeks; 2 x 15 minute halves, 5 games total per team;
- Full Rules