3 Steps to Playing League Soccer at SportsIowa
- Purchase a membership: Adult Soccer Membership
- Sign-up for the League (signup for 35+ is below)
- Have a waiver on file. Waiver’s are good for 1 year and can be executed online at: SportsIowa Waiver
35+ Soccer Leagues
- 5 Seasons
- Fall Season: Su 6:00-8:00p, Sep 15-Oct 20, 2019
- Winter Holiday Season: Su 7:00-9:00p, Oct 27-Dec 8, 2019
- Winter Snow Season: M 8:30-10:30, Jan 13-Feb 17, 2020
- Spring Season: Su 6:00-8:00, TBD, (likely March 15 or 22) 2020
- Summer Season: Su 6:00-8:00, Jun 21- Jul 27, 2020
- Players must be 35 years old by the first day of play.
- Up to 2 games going at once. Players will play two, usually three games each week.
- 6 weeks; 25 minute games; $150/player for the year, $40/player for a single league, $10/for a single day
- The facility is air conditioned
- You must complete a waiver and have either an active membership or pay the walk-up fee to compete. Memberships have priority for play.