SportsIowa invites coaches and parents to come out on Friday nights with their baseball and softball players. We have allocated time on 10 Friday nights, beginning January 12th where kids can come out and throw. This is on the large field (200' x 100') and is specifically for long throw.
- Long throw only. Youth 16 or under must be supervised by an adult
- We will have hooks available for players who would like to utilize their tube bands. Hooks will be outside the field, so you can warm-up up to 15 minutes before the on-field session starts
- $35 for the 10 sessions.
- All youth participants must have a membership ($15). Adults (non-players) must sign a waiver before entering the field.
- No pitching, hitting or fielding
- Limited to 16 players.
- Each session is 30 minutes in length. Times do move around so please note:
March 2, 9, 16