If you need multiple memberships on the same email (for example, if you have multiple children or you share an email with a spouse), please review the instructions below before continuing. All prices include sales tax.
Most folks should choose the 1 Year – Entry Membership where you simply register yourself or your single child directly. There are two exceptions.
- Non-participant Plan: Parents/Guardians that are registering multiple children can create a main account free of charge. (See steps below)
- Single Day Event: Your single-day membership is included in the price of the event, but we do need a waiver. Note: If you have multiple children at a single day event, follow the steps below for multiple accounts and choose the single day event rather than the 1 Year entry membership.
****If you have a 1 year Entry Membership (paid) already, you don’t need a Little League or Volleyball Tournament Plan*****
1 Year - Entry Membership $10.00
Non-Participant Plan $0.00
Volleyball Tounaments $0.00
Ames Football Camp $0.00
Multiple accounts – single email
- Option 1: Non-participant main account.
- Click on the “More Info & Sign-up” button above for the ‘Non-Participant’.
- Choose “Myself ” in response to “Who will be using this?”
- Fill in the information for the non-participant and choose submit
- To sign for another membership, return to the signup page (www.sportsiowa.us/membership)
- Click on “More info & Sign-up” button for”1 Year – Entry Membership”
- Choose “Someone Else” in response to “Who will be using this?”
- Re-enter the main account’s information in the “Your Information” section including the email you used. This is how we find the main account
- Choose “Create Subaccount” from the pop-up box
- Enter the next participant’s membership information in the “Participant Information” section and process payment
- When you finish, a second account will be created using the same email address as you used for the main account.
- Repeat #3 & #4 for each additional member you wish to add